Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3-4 years
Interested candidates can forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3-4 years of industry experience in providing application/technical support.
• Excellent problem solving capability, thinking and Analytical Abilities.
• Working knowledge of Windows 2008 and SQL Server 2005/2008 and other Microsoft tools.
• Basic SQL query writing and understanding.
• Knowledge of Stored Procedures, Schema and Views would be added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written both).
• Energetic and Enthusiastic.
• Teamwork and partnering abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primarily Receive and take ownership of incoming client queries via telephone and email, chat including the investigation thereof, or control the investigation of problems and provide remote assistance/fix when required.
• Provide functional and technical support to customers.
• Develop an in-depth functional know-how and work flows of the product.
• Develop a customer centric approach and ability to multi-task.
• Log issues into tracking system and monitor through to closure.
• Review and research of issues that arise.
• Pro-active communication of the status of those issues with the customers.
• Coordinate with Product Engineering and development teams in analyzing complex product issues.
Antrix Business Locations